Influences

Recognition should be given to all those who have gone before; family members, friends, and others that may have influenced me in their own quiet way.

Special recogition should go to my father Kenneth (Kenny to all who knew him) and my grandfathers Selby and Chester (Jake), both born in the 1890s. All of these gentlemen influenced me in their own way...with time fishing, hunting, trapping, or just time spent togeher.....







Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Hiking Pals

Following are pictures of my constant companions when I am out and about. They have great fun, but Shiloh is now 12 and is in pain afterwards....but still wants to go along...so the hikes are now shorter to help her.


Emma to left and Shiloh on the right


 Look close....Shiloh climbed into the tree!


On the river ice....they love to run on the ice.








There is a coon under this log that they are after......




Emma chose to walk this tree across the stream...about half way she had second thoughts...but made it.

Shiloh put a squirrel up this tree





Those are my buddies when out and about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment