Influences

Recognition should be given to all those who have gone before; family members, friends, and others that may have influenced me in their own quiet way.

Special recogition should go to my father Kenneth (Kenny to all who knew him) and my grandfathers Selby and Chester (Jake), both born in the 1890s. All of these gentlemen influenced me in their own way...with time fishing, hunting, trapping, or just time spent togeher.....







Saturday, December 1, 2018

General update and a few miscellaneous photos

Checking in again after much too long an absence! I have updated my location and my profile a bit.
Here are just a few random pictures from my wanderings. As time permits, I hope to update much more frequently.

As always....thanks for visiting!

From October, this buck watched me a moment and then turned to walk away, just as I raised my camera.


My current hiking pal, Jackson


Silver Maple leaf on freshly fallen snow a couple of weeks ago.

The Illinois River, with the McClugage Bridge in the distance


Jackson and I took a break along the east shore of the Illinois River during a hike a couple of months ago. That is Peoria in the distance.


Oak leaves and ice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment