Influences

Recognition should be given to all those who have gone before; family members, friends, and others that may have influenced me in their own quiet way.

Special recogition should go to my father Kenneth (Kenny to all who knew him) and my grandfathers Selby and Chester (Jake), both born in the 1890s. All of these gentlemen influenced me in their own way...with time fishing, hunting, trapping, or just time spent togeher.....







Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

Welcome to my first blog attempt. My plan is to use this as a place to post pictures and commentary from my time spent in the woods, prairie, and river areas. There will of course be other varied and miscellaneous subject matter....family, friends, and other activities.

Yesterday I spent a bit of time in the Middlefork River area, where most of my outdoor time is spent. Following are a couple of pictures of the area...more will follow. These picures were actually taken a couple of weeks ago; but give me a test to see how successfully I can post them!


This is the Middlefork River looking north toward Kinney's Ford


About 1/4 mile south of the first picture and again looking north.

No comments:

Post a Comment